- Simple operation
- High quality ceramic pot
- Heat resistance glass lid with lifting handle
- Can be used to cook porridge, soup, stews and etc for your baby (Note: Cannot be used to cook rice)
- Ceramic pot capacity: 1.5 Litre
- Cooking capacity : 1.2 Litre
- BPA Free
How To Operate The Baby Food Cooker
- Add ingredients to the ceramic pot with the appropriate amount of water (up to not more than 80% full). Then place the ceramic pot into the aluminium pot. Cover with glass lid.
- Set the "heat selector" switch to OFF position before connecting to power supply. After that, turn the switch to the LOW, HIGH, or AUTO position. The red indicator light will turn on.
- Start the cooking process by switching to HIGH position until the food boils. Then adjust to ether LOW or AUTO position according to the nature of the food and its cooking time required.
LOW = food cooked at low temperature / to keep food warm after cooking
HIGH = food cooked at high temperature with shorter cooking time
AUTO = food cooked at high temperature first and will switch down to lower temperature by itself food cooked at high temperature with shorter cooking time
- After cooking, switch off and unplug the appliance