|Product SKU||Avent Teats|
Philips Avent Natural Teat (0m+ - 6m+) - 2pcs
The New Philips Avent Soft and anti-collapse teat are designed for growing babies.
The comfort petals and natural nipple shape allows natural latch on and makes it easy to combine breast and bottle feeding.
- The Natural nipple's breast-like shape makes it easy to combine breastfeeding and bottle feeding
- Nipple shape promotes natural suckling motions
- Twin anti-colic valves keep air out of your baby's tummy
- Comfort petals make nipples more flexible and prevent nipple collapse
- Durable silicone is BPA Free, odorless, and easy to sterilize - Use only with Natural Philips AVENT feeding bottles
Teats are available for 0m, 0m+, 1m+, 3m+, 6m+. See image below for an overview. These Philips Avent Natural teats can be used on the Philips Avent Natural feeding bottle and Philips Avent storage cups.
- The Natural First Flow teat (with the number 0 on the teat) can be used from day 1 and when switching from breastfeeding to bottle-feeding. It has an extra soft silicone teat and it is the lowest flow rate available.
- The Newborn teat (with the number 1 on the teat) is recommended for babies of 0+ months. It is ideal for newborn and breastfed babies of all ages.
- The Slow Flow teat (with the number 2 on the teat) is recommended for babies of 1+ months old that are breastfed and bottle-fed. It has an extra soft silicone teat.
- The Medium Flow teat (with the number 3 on the teat) is recommended for babies of 3+ months old. It has an extra soft silicone teat.
- The Fast Flow teat (with the number 4 on the teat) is recommended for babies of 6+ months old. It has a bite-resistant silicone teat. This sturdier teat is ideal for bottle-feeding.